Fundraiser Coordinator (Remote)
Position Type: Board (Unpaid)
Primary domain: Other
City: Detroit Lakes
Postal code: 56501
Country: United States
$0 - $1M
The Mission of Holbrook Farms Retreat is to offer wellness retreats to serve military survivors.
The Vision of Holbrook Farms Retreat is to provide the setting and personal community for
Military Survivors to restore balance, connect with nature, and ensure they are never alone.
The Fundraising Coordinator has the responsibility of raising money during the fiscal year to cover all anticipated budget expenses and sets goals to the manner of raising funds and develop strategies with achievable timelines. This position reports directly to the vice president.
- Ensure ongoing engagement of existing donors while cultivating new ones through identification and solicitation of individual, foundation, corporate, and public sources of revenue.
- Secure corporate sponsors for conferences and other events
- Oversee the coordination of all aspects of the implementation of the local Holbrook Farms fundraising events
- Strong written and verbal communication and “people skills”.
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new web applications.
- Highly self-motivated, good organizational skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Exceptional networking skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with volunteers, coworkers, and the general public.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of the Holbrook Farms Retreat culture and should be passionate about nonprofit work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Non-profit Management, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing and/or Business.
- **Minimum 3 years of development/fundraising, marketing, or public relations experience, preferably in the non-profit field**.
- Experience in event management and logistics.
- Grant writing experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel for annual Board meeting and work virtually throughout the year.
- Requires periodic work on nights and weekends.
- Two year term.
Unpaid Board Position
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert