An exciting opportunity to lead the Boys & Girls Club of Bethlehem, Pa is open and we are looking for our next Chief Executive Officer to make a positive impact on kids’ lives. We are looking for candidates that will lead the overall planning and operation of the organization while providing leadership, direction and support to the Board of Directors.
You will be responsible for bringing our mission to life in this community, as you work to ensure that the kids and teens in your care achieve great futures by providing a safe and fun space, an engaging Club experience, and managing caring professionals to guide them along the way.
Key Roles Include:
- Oversee the implementation and delivery of operations, programs, services and activities.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve program effectiveness.
- Coordinate agency budget development.
- Manage administrative and operational processes, performance data & repair of facilities.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with community organizations, donors & members
- Identify and implement staff training, technology upgrades & data management
- Comply with membership standards of Boys & Girls Club of America
- Develop administrative and operational standards by which goals will be met.