Member Experience Associate
The American Immigration Lawyers Association
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Client/Customer Service
Primary domain: Other
Postal code: 20005
State: Washington, DC
Country: United States
The American Immigration Lawyers Association is the national association of immigration lawyers established to promote justice, advocate for fair and reasonable immigration law and policy, advance the quality of immigration and nationality law and practice, and enhance the professional development of its members.
The Member Experience Associate works with the Director of Marketing & Member Experience and the Member Experience Manager to bring expertise and innovation to the development and design of membership recruitment and retention materials and resources (to include, market segmentation, tailored messaging and offers, campaign creation and coordination). The Member Experience Associate will utilize metrics tracking, database management, inter-departmental coordination of content and scheduling to be successful in this role. In addition, the Member Experience Associate will provide support during in-person member events at various times and places during the year.
Essential Job Functions
- Work collaboratively with the Director, Marketing and Member Experience and related team members to develop, design and update membership recruitment and retention materials and resources.
- Uses data to understand member trends and draft campaigns in response to data.
- Serves as a key membership ambassador in person and virtually.
- Plays critical role as new member trusted guide and involvement facilitator.
- Develops on-boarding plans with the goal of retaining and engaging new members.
- Generate and recommends methods and programs to increase member engagement in the achievement of the goals of the Association.
- Manage reports to tracks member participation, member positions, and other membership information. Compile relevant data and statistics for use by Association staff.
- Assists in developing new products and services which maximize member experience and value throughout the year.
- Identify the need for new member services and develop content, scope and costs related to new programs.
- Provides member insights that assist other departments with digital, social and traditional campaigns.
- Engages directly with members for issues that are escalated and require senior level approval.
- Work cross-departmental to ensure high-level member service in addition to responding to membership and member service-related inquiries and issues in a timely, effective and efficient, manner.
Other duties and responsibilities
Position assists the Member Services Manager as needed.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate degree in business or marketing is preferred.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
3-5 years of experience supporting a member or subscription-based organization, preferably in an Association environment. Hands-on experience working with membership driven organization.
This position requires occasional travel and overtime including weekends, as needed.
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment with a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications. Our generous benefits include 100% of an employee’s Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision premiums, as well as contributions towards dependents’ premiums; a 401(k) with up to 3% matching contribution upon enrollment, employer paid disability and life insurance, commuter subsidy, and on-site fitness room. In addition, we provide employees with flexible scheduling and telecommuting options and plenty of time away from the office to bolster creativity and recharge. Added perks: four-week paid parental leave and a four-week sabbatical every tenth year of service.
AILA received recognition as a 50 Best Places to Work by Washingtonian Magazine. Our diverse membership is comprised of knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated professionals who constantly work to navigate the complex practice of immigration law.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
For Consideration Qualified applicants are to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement. Cover letter should include a summary of how your background, knowledge, skills and abilities relate to the responsibilities and requirements of the position.
NOTE: Applications without cover letters and which do not indicate desired salary may not be considered.
Direct hire only – NO recruiters (mail, email, fax or phone). No relocation offered.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert