Social Finance Inc.
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Other
Postal code: 02018
Country: United States
About Social Finance
Social Finance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to mobilizing capital to drive social progress. We bring uncommon partners—governments, investors, and nonprofits— together around a common purpose: to measurably improve the lives of those most in need. We employ a set of financing strategies called Pay for Success to strengthen the link between payment and results —driving funding toward programs that work.
Social Finance partners with governments, nonprofits, foundations, impact investors, and financial institutions to create innovative financing solutions that improve social outcomes nationwide. Our work addresses pressing social challenges in the following areas: Education, Children and Families, Workforce, Criminal Justice, Sustainability, Health and Homelessness. Our Advisory Services, Social Investment, and Active Performance Management teams support all phases of work for Pay for Success projects, from development through implementation and measurement. We also build the Pay for Success field through market education, publications, events, research and analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently searching for a high-caliber administrative assistant to provide direct support to multiple members of our Senior Leadership Team. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running an effective non-profit organization, to immerse yourself in building a new field that drives social change, and to join a fun and fast-paced team!
- Manage complex calendars and schedules appointments; proactively identify and addresses travel and scheduling conflicts; ensure managers are prepared for meetings by gathering materials and briefing them as appropriate
- Research and book complex travel itineraries; is on call to handle last-minute rearrangements in travel as necessary
- Answer and route phone calls and mail; assist with email communications for managers and handle broad dissemination of information
- Coordinate events and meetings held by Social Finance, including reserving rooms and working with vendors and caterers
- Provide additional general administrative support as needed, SalesForce support, travel and logistics support, and event planning.
- Build and maintain monthly expense reports, familiarity with Expensify is a plus
- Perform other duties as assigned
We seek a highly motivated candidate who is committed both to providing administrative support and to fulfilling our mission and vision.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience providing direct support to an executive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite; familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Strong customer service skills and comfort in a client-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible, produce results quickly, and work independently
- Ability to stay organized and poised under pressure
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address the needs of the Sr. Leadership and Social Finance
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] (Subject line: Administrative Assistant). Review of applications will begin immediately. No phone calls please.
Social Finance, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, military status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert