The ideal candidate will be a proactive, self-directed and approachable problem-solver who confers a sense of urgency and customer service with constituents, teammates, and colleagues.
Soft skills and culture
- Must be comfortable with shifting roles and responsibilities – someone who does what it takes to get the job done.
- Extremely organized and able to think big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- At home in a team environment, possessing a collaborative, interactive work style with an eagerness to learn from more experienced team members.
- A self-starting mentality with sound judgment and an ability to anticipate needs without explicit direction.
- Embodies civility, customer service, entrepreneurial thinking, and work ethic.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Professionalism is essential as this person will frequently interact with senior leadership at the Foundation
- High EQ.
- A positive, “yes and…” mentality is a must.
Discrete qualifications and hard skills
- 2 – 4 years professional experience in either for-profit or non-profit organizations in a Sales / Development or a Sales Operations / Development Operations role.
- Undergraduate degree in related field (this includes, but is not limited to business, marketing, analytics, economics, engineering, management).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate confidently and with empathy, both within the Foundation and externally.
- Experience with common workplace tools including: Salesforce, MS Office (especially Excel). Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Domo, etc) a plus.