· Bachelor’s degree
Skills, Abilities & Experience Required:
In addition to the responsibilities and the required Qualifications/Education, there are a number of skills, abilities and experience that the successful candidate will possess:
· 3-5 Years of Professional Experience with 2 years’ experience in grant writing.
· Extremely detail oriented and able to keep track of multiple tasks and issues in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
· Strong interest in fundraising, non-profits, social entrepreneurship, international development and/or mental health.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to synthesize important information efficiently and effectively.
· Excellent copy-editing skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Database experience is a huge plus.
· Willingness to learn and take on multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills without compromising on quality.
· Strong MS Office skills.
· Dedicated to and passionate about the mission of StrongMinds.
· Experience in mental health or global health a bonus.
· Humility and an eager desire to learn, roll up your sleeves, and contribute to an incredible mission.
· World-class sense of humor.
The successful Development Analyst will also be expected to embrace and role model the core values of StrongMinds:
· We are people-focused
· We think big and act fast
· We are data-driven
· We do what we say and say what we do
· We believe in collaboration, not competition
Location and Travel
This position is based in the Maplewood, NJ offices of StrongMinds – 30-40 minute train ride from Penn Station, New York. Some flexibility in work arrangements will be accommodated for an exceptional candidate.
On/about July 22, 2019