Financial Health Network
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Research
Postal code: 60603
Country: United States
With offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC, Financial Health Network is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment. We strive to make financial health accessible to all, especially the underserved.
Why join us?
At Financial Health Network, we firmly believe that top talent is what drives our success. Our people are deeply dedicated to our mission and vision, making Financial Health Network an exciting and motivating place to work. We encourage collaboration and creativity and strive to reach the best possible outcomes - always!
Although our work is fast-paced, we value a positive culture that balances work and life. We provide a flexible work environment for our staff which creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence. We also offer competitive pay and benefits, along with a generous amount of time away from work.
Who are we looking for?
Our goal is a lofty one: to help everyone achieve financial health. To help us drive change, we are seeking people who are committed to making an impact. If you thrive in an environment where you are challenged, motivated, and have fun while working, take a look to see if our positions fit your strengths. We look forward to reading your application- please include a resume and cover letter that outlines your interest in our mission.
The Financial Health Network (formerly the Center for Financial Services Innovation) is the leading authority on financial health. We envision a future where all people, especially those who are most vulnerable, have the day-to-day financial systems they need to be resilient and thrive. We are a trusted resource for business leaders, policymakers and innovators united in a mission to improve the financial health of their customers, employees and communities. Through groundbreaking research, advisory services, measurement tools, and opportunities for cross-sector collaboration, we advance awareness, understanding and proven best practices in support of improved financial health for all.
SCOPE OF ROLE
If you’re looking for a marcom role where you can use your experience and interest to create content for storytelling and impacts around financial health, Financial Health Network is seeking a Manager, Communications with strong marketing communications experience across paid, owned and earned channels to manage critical communications deliverables, take ownership and make quick impacts for Financial Health Network’s research, thought leadership, and innovation programs. This role will specifically support the Financial Solutions Lab, a partnership between Financial Health Network and JP Morgan Chase which seeks to identify, test and bring to scale promising innovations that can help improve financial health in America. This role will be critical in telling the story of the Lab and how the innovation and technology solutions from Lab companies are helping consumers who are struggling in their financial lives. Additionally, this role may also support marcom activities for other Financial Health Network research or consulting projects.
The Communications Manager will report to the Senior Director of Communications, and will be a key member of the organization’s growing marketing communications team, based in Chicago. Financial Health Network is a fast-paced entrepreneurial and collaborative environment seeking colleagues who share our values of innovation, passion, excellence, impact and directness. Financial Health Network has four offices--Chicago, New York, Washington D.C or San Francisco.
Chicago or New York (preferred) , Washington DC, or San Francisco
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Manages the marketing of key communications deliverables for Financial Health Network’s program outputs including print and digital marketing collateral, audio and video content, social media, case studies, and profiles.
- Supports the Financial Health Network Program Team with day-to-day communications tasks, including media response and outreach, editorial and profile writing, and event coordination.
- Works closely with other members of the MarCom team to ensure coordination with Financial Health Network’s broad corporate communications, digital output, social media, events, and network marketing efforts.
- Supports content and agenda development for key Financial Health Network and events, including the annual EMERGE Financial Health Forum, Network Summit, FSL meetings, and other high-visibility conventions.
- Serves as a direct marketing liaison to marketing and communications peers at funder and partners organizations, to develop strategic marketing plans and execute on programs.
- Manages program-specific communications budgets.
- 5-8 years of strategic communications experience, including media outreach, and media figure relationship management. Financial services, fintech and/or entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- Strong marketing communications experience across paid, owned and earned channels
- Strong writing and organizational/ project management skills with ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Experience with presentation design and execution.
- Experience managing external design or production vendors preferred.
- Supervision/management of interns may be required over time.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic travel, with occasional overnight stays - once or twice per month) in order to support Financial Solutions Lab activities such as cohort meetings, Financial Health Network’s annual conference EMERGE and Member Summit, other trade show and conferences, and potential media relations activities as requested.
Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
$75k - 90k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Our mission is very important to us, and we would like to know why you would like to be a part of Financial Health Network. To apply, please submit a compelling cover letter and resume at our career website.
Financial Health Network is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert