Board of Directors, Member
Brattle Film Foundation
Position Type: Board (Unpaid)
Primary domain: Arts, Culture and Humanities
Postal code: 02138
Country: United States
$0 - $1M
The Brattle Film Foundation celebrates film as a popular and fine art form with cultural and historic importance that excites, educates, and inspires community.
The Brattle theater - the longstanding cinema in Harvard Square - is looking for enthusiastic, experienced people to join either committees or the board. We are on a great trajectory, with over 5 years of audience growth and an increasing interest from younger audiences. Come be part of continuing to advance the cultural impact of the Brattle in Harvard Square.
Members of the BFF Board of Directors will be responsible for
- Attending at least 75% of planned board meetings and related meetings that may arise over your term. (Attendance should be in person; in given circumstances, over the phone, if necessary.)
- Preparing well for meetings, reviewing and commenting on minutes and reports, and staying aware of and offering comments on committee matters raised at meetings
- Getting to know other board members and building a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus
- Actively participating in the board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts
- Passion for the Brattle theater and film in general
- Experience in career that exhibits ability to provide strong governance
- Advanced skills that could be useful to the organization, such as film making, development, finance, accounting, marketing, etc.
- Financial capacity to contribute at the minimum board level, specifics can be provided
Unpaid Board Position
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please email resume or CV along with note explaining reason for interest , along with any questions, to:
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert