Administrative and Operations Support
• Lead administrative support functions for the successful planning and
execution of events and trips in the United States and Asia, as well as in other
regions as required. Tasks include drafting and coordinating marketing
materials and invitations; managing all logistics, such as participant
registration, venue contacts, lodging, meal planning and travel arrangements;
and preparing pre- and post-event materials.
• Provide event and administrativesupport for GPC affinity groups, including the
Refugee/Migration Crisis, Food Systems, Impact Investing, and Spiritual
• Assist with intern management.
Communications and Development Support
• Lead the WeChangers project, an online platform to facilitate communication between members
• Coordinate the development and execution of key communications materials, including the member newsletter, calendar of events and website knowledge management, photography at events and event marketing materials
• Assist in developing the strategy for Synergos’ social media and growing the organization’s presence
• Manage data collection of member intake and event surveys
• Coordinate research requests from the Philanthropy team and GPC members
• Manage research projects related to our GPC affinity groups
• Provide support for special projects that advance the impact of GPC members philanthropic projects
• Maintain database information regarding current and prospective members of the GPC including: bios, contact information, dues status, and interactions with Synergos team.
• Support GPC prospect research process and ensure information is updated in the database.
• Support and maintain the integrity of information in CRM database.