Skills + Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalence in experience
- At least 2-4 years of non-profit fundraising experience
- Knowledgeable about current fundraising best practices
- Excellent writer
- Excellent verbal communicator; comfortable speaking to donors, board members, etc.
- Strong capacity to problem solve independently
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic and highly collaborative team
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Facility with major social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Comfort learning new software
- Ability to manage up and incorporate feedback
- Flexibility and sense of humor
- Ability to travel occasionally
Preferred, but not required
- Graphic design and layout experience and ability to use Adobe products
- Capacity to use: Salesforce, Asana, and Constant Contact
- Experience working for a non-profit that works internationally
Flex time and remote working arrangements can be explored.