ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT, EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING
ARE YOU COLLABORATIVE, VISIONARY, INNOVATIVE?
Do you have a passion for providing services that enhance the social and emotional well-being of adults, children, teens and individuals with disabilities? Do you thrive on creating programs that help people manage or overcome emotional or intellectual challenges?
Then come join JCFS Chicago! We are a Chicago-based nonprofit social service agency that offers expert, individualized help to support a broad range of people as they strive to live successfully in their community. Our services and programs enhance social-emotional well-being for adults, children, teens, and families— regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, ability, gender, or sexual preference
For nearly 160 years JCFS Chicago has positively impacted the lives of countless children, adults and families throughout our Jewish and Chicago communities.
The Associate Vice President, Emotional Well-being is charged with building JCFS Chicago’s vision for addressing the emotional well-being of individuals, children and families with complex needs and barriers to service. They will drive a coordinated service array ranging from awareness, prevention and education to intervention.
This individual will have responsibility for overall strategy, program development and execution of plans for several departments that specialize in integrative counseling services, psychological testing and therapeutic education to help children, teens and adults find solutions to the challenges they face.
Success will be measured in terms of existing program growth and stability, development of select new programs/services as well as through successful development of strong collaborative relationships externally to leverage community resources in pursuit of this vision.
- Assess current capabilities and unmet community need to identify additional program enhancements and new development opportunities
- Provide expert clinical consultation, as needed, to program directors and senior directors
- Lead a team charged with managing an array of existing programs and coordinate seamlessly with programs across JCFS provide client-centric services across the agency.
- Develop leadership and management strength in pursuit of a strong succession plan across the service array
- Leverage internal resources cross-functionally including I/DD and career services to respond to holistically as appropriate. Build synergies and collaborative efforts
- Develop effective, efficient and collaborative relationships with community agencies and organizations in the Jewish community and beyond
- Focus on client or constituent satisfaction in meeting goals as a key program component
- Identify ad capture diverse funding streams for services and programs, including fee-for-service to ensure long-term viability of programs and services.
- In partnership with the Resource Development team, support solicitation of both annual and endowment giving to maximize philanthropic support.
- Maintain strong relationship with Jewish Federation to ensure consistent support.
Clinically expert and relentlessly caring, empowering people to improve their lives…