American Museum Of Natural History
Manager, Institutional Advancement
The Government Relations unit within Institutional Advancement seeks to maximize the Museum's funding and relationships with federal, state, and city government agencies.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general staff support to the Vice President, Institutional Advancement, to other senior staff as needed, and participate as team member on unit's projects and assignments.
- Help in preparing and producing proposals, reports, presentations, and other materials.
- Carry out varied research and information gathering assignments.
- Track, verify, and compile funding program and policy information.
- Monitor funding opportunities.
- Manage government crediting and recurring inter-departmental reports.
- Maintain website.
- Compile and report on performance metrics.
- Draft routine communications and documents.
- Schedule and help to implement visits, major meetings, and events.
- Maintain records and files.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned in support of funding efforts, institutional projects, and strategic initiatives.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.