The Bridgespan Group
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Other
City: San Francisco
Postal code: 94108
Country: United States
The Bridgespan Group is the leading nonprofit consulting organization serving ambitious nonprofit leaders, philanthropists, and impact investors. We work with social change organizations such as the Harlem Children’s Zone and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America; philanthropies such as the Ford Foundation; impact investors such as TPG’s Rise Fund; and bold, collaborative initiatives such as TED’s Audacious Project, Blue Meridian Partners, and Co-Impact. Like our clients, we are passionate about breaking cycles of poverty and ensuring core human and civil rights. We value diversity, passion, respect, candor, and most of all having social impact and improving the human condition. If you want to work with the market leader that bridges the worlds of game-changing philanthropists, social change leaders, and impact investors, then Bridgespan is the place for you.
The Receptionist supports the San Francisco Administrative team and provides diverse administrative support to the San Francisco office. The Receptionist will be a self-starting individual capable of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, comfortable proactively and independently solving problems, who is highly professional with a positive attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and techniques applicable to administration duties and communication while gaining a better understanding of the nonprofit sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer all incoming calls to main reception line and transfer them appropriately
- Greet and direct all arriving guests
- Maintain upkeep of the general reception area and copy room
- Manage conference room schedules and set up videoconference equipment as necessary
- Field general office inquiries (from external and internal sources)
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, DHL, etc. for all incoming and outgoing packages (includes maintaining supplies, updating account info)
- Coordinate monthly shipment of office expenses
- Process and distribute all incoming mail
- Enter names of visitors into building guest registry
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation necessary
- Articulate and polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Proactive and resourceful
At Bridgespan, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are passionate about helping our clients achieve breakthrough results. An organization that reflects the diversity of our clients and their beneficiaries will produce deeper relationships, engagement, and insights. Bridgespan is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve diverse organizations, and are committed to non-discrimination. Bridgespan will not discriminate against any employee with respect to any term or condition of employment, including but not limited to less favorable treatment, exclusion from employment or employment opportunities (including hiring, assignment, performance assessment and promotion) on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, expression, veteran’s status or other protected characteristics or status. We actively partner with organizations representing minority concerns and interests to build high-performing teams that mirror the communities we serve.
All company sponsored programs including training, job, social and recreational activities are required to be nondiscriminatory and all human resource practices are monitored to ensure equal opportunity.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to apply: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=THEBRIDG12&cws=1&rid=131
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert