Partnerships and Development Officer
Last Mile Health
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Healthcare
Postal code: 02114
Country: United States
$10M - $20M
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Our vision is a health worker for everyone, everywhere, every day. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and resources. Are you a strong relationship manager excited about co-developing systems that ensure highly tailored cultivation and stewardship of potential partners? If so, you may be our next Partnerships and Development Officer.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Partnerships & Development Officer will co-manage LMH’s portfolio of existing philanthropic and public sector partners. In collaboration with another Partnerships & Development Officer, this position will act as the Primary Relationship Manager (PRM) for partners in a portfolio of approximately 250 foundations, corporations, and individuals. This role will provide precise strategic management and accurate organization and will be responsible for ensuring annual revenue targets of approximately US $7-$10 million in renewal funding with a target of ensuring 70% of funding accrued is multi-year.
What You’ll Do
- In collaboration with Primary Relationship Owners (PROs), set and implement individualized cultivation and stewardship strategies for each current and prospective partner in portfolio of existing philanthropic and public sector partners
- Design and implement portfolio management systems and relationship management tools to ensure that front line fund development is efficient and there is documentation to aid in ensuring annual revenue targets are achieved
- Undertake ongoing, active prospecting, including the development of prospecting materials and briefing books in support of Primary Relationship Owners
- Plan, develop and manage engagement events and activities to recognize and motivate current and prospective donors. Current annual events include Skoll World Forum, UNGA week, World Economic Forum, TED, World Health Assembly and Aspen Ideas Festival – Spotlight Health
- Diligently use and support donor relationship management tools, such as Salesforce
- Work closely with other members of the Partnerships and Development team to ensure delivery of high quality, accurate, and timely grant proposals and reports and other donor communications materials
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international relations, business management, gender studies, political science, human rights, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Development, including several years of relevant experience in a relationship management role
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have a Master’s Degree in a related field (related fields include: Public Health, Public Policy, MBA)
- Experience working at a Non-Profit or in a resource limited settings
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert