Last Mile Health
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Healthcare
Postal code: 02114
Country: United States
$10M - $20M
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Our vision is a health worker for everyone, everywhere, every day. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Last Mile Health (LMH), we obsess about exceptional work. Are you a highly-organized systems thinker looking to support a dynamic team focused on cultivating transformational partnerships? If so, you may be our next Development Coordinator at Last Mile Health, a growing global health non-profit.
The Development Coordinator is a critical member of the Partnerships & Development (P&D) department, providing ownership and assuming responsibility for P&D’s knowledge management functions. Reporting to the Director of Development, this position is the primary database administrator – developing processes that govern the database and its associated tools, driving primary inputs to the system and maintaining data integrity and organization.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement systems to ensure that Last Mile Health’s Relationship Management system, Salesforce, works effectively and efficiently
- Produce a monthly Revenue Roadmap to comprehensively report on all fundraising data on both an accrual and cash basis and reconcile with Finance monthly
- Produce revenue reports in coordination with the Chief Development Officer in advance of Board of Directors meetings and Development Committee meetings
- Manage Cirrus Insight, Conga Composer, and the P&D Team’s Communication Repository
- Acknowledge each gift as required by P&D protocol, either directly or via a Primary Relationship Owner (PRO) or Primary Relationship Manager (PRM) as necessitated by each partner
- Provide ad hoc support of the P&D team, including during high volume external engagements such as major conferences like the Skoll World Forum, TED and the World Economic Forum
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in a development capacity with a database like Salesforce or a similar knowledge management platform
- Strong project management experience
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
You'll Impress Us If
- At least one year of working and/or internship experience with an international development or global health NGO
- Experience working with Salesforce
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert