About the team:
The Development Operations and Revenue Analytics team (DORA) is integral in helping the Michael J. Fox Foundation scale its mission, principally through an expanded revenue base. A strong DevOps function drives revenue growth by reducing the time relationship managers spend on administrative tasks, streamlining the stewardship process and improving the engagement experience for MJFF constituents.
The Development Operations Associate focuses on supporting DORA team operations, owning and executing programs, and driving process improvement strategy.
Given the Foundation’s commitment to urgency and resourcefulness, it is expected that the Associate’s learning curve and responsibilities will develop and deepen in a relatively short timeframe. An ideal candidate will be an approachable problem-solver who brings a sense of customer service to interactions with constituents, teammates, and colleagues. The position will report to the Senior Associate Director, Stewardship Tools and Processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop proficiency in our donor database, Salesforce, in order to become a primary resource for any database questions.
· Leverage CRM and other business intelligence tools to provide operations support for digital initiatives driven by the fundraising teams.
· Monitor data quality dashboards to maintain quality of data related to revenue and constituents.
· Provide operational support for stewardship events
· Manage Annual Report project, coordination between teams, list pulls for mailing, data pulls for content, and process.
· Manage Giving Tuesday Campaign creation and execution.
· Create and deploy processes for account assignment/deassignment. Leverage CRM to support strategy to track account history.
· Support Research Partnerships with grant submission process. Strategize tools to better streamline submissions and tracking.
· Own onboarding process for new hires to the Development team; work with business intelligence tool owners to set up access and trainings.
· Meet with Development team on an ongoing basis to best understand their needs.
· Monitor status on charity ‘watchdogs’ and provide updated information to platforms when needed.