Director of Corporate Partnership
Food Allergy Research & Education
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Research
Postal code: 22102
Country: United States
FARE’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the health of individuals with food allergies and to provide them hope through the promise of new treatments.
Our work is organized around three core tenets:
- LIFE. Support the ability of individuals with food allergies to live safe, productive lives with the respect of others through our education and advocacy initiatives.
- HEALTH. Enhance the healthcare access of individuals with food allergies to state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment.
- HOPE. Encourage and fund research in both industry and academia that promises new therapies to improve the allergic condition.
Reporting to the Chief of Institutional Advancement, the Director of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to increase corporate support through local and national partnerships, cause-related marketing and licensing agreements, and campaigns. S/he will develop the strategy and vision for corporate partnerships which includes raising $3.5M of the annual organizational budget and managing two Corporate Partnership Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Corporate Partnerships Managers (remote staff members across the country).
- Design vision and strategy for FARE’s corporate partnership program.
- Manage corporate service activities, such as Campaign activation events, corporate events, lunch-n-learns, training, and customized events.
- Write and edit proposals, renewals and other documents as needed.
- Research corporate prospects prepare for calls in advance.
- Help coordinate administrative aspects of corporate solicitations including research, spreadsheet tracking, etc.
- Assist in managing information tracking processes regarding acknowledgment, recognition, and invoices.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support all development department, team members.
- The Director will identify prospects, craft proposals, pitch, respond to partnership inquiries, reporting, and oversee the management of corporate accounts.
The Director is responsible for managing corporate partnerships valued at $3.5M. This role works closely with the research and marketing/communications departments.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, fantastic interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments ahead of schedule.
- High level of professionalism, creativity, and integrity.
- Exceptional organizational, logistics and administrative skills.
- Ability to ensure accuracy in documentation and data.
- A team player with a positive attitude; comfortable working with all levels of staff.
- Ability to travel as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10-15 years of experience with managing corporate partnerships and fundraising or managing client relationships, preferably for a nonprofit
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Masters preferred
- combination of education, training, and experience
- Database management experience preferred; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected]
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert