NARAL is seeking a creative and enthusiastic fundraiser to manage our newly created mid-level giving program. The ideal candidate is passionate about both fundraising and reproductive freedom and enjoys building systems, engaging donors, and exploring new ways to build connections between donors and the causes they care about.
• With support from Major Gifts Director, personally manage a portfolio of approximately 1,000 mid-level donors who make annual gifts of $1,000-$4,999 annually.
• Grow revenue from mid-level donor segment through a creative and well-defined program that uses a combination of mail, email, and phone outreach to cultivate, solicit and steward donors in portfolio.
• Manage production calendar for mid-level program, including overseeing the execution of 10-12 annual solicitation mailings.
• Help identify mid-level donors who are good major donor prospects using wealth screening tools and traditional research.
• Coordinate with the Major Gifts Team and the Membership Team to ensure a smooth transition for donors as they move from one program to another.
• Develop an outreach program that ensures donors feel appreciated for their investment in NARAL’s work and up-to-date on the impact of their giving. This includes building relationships with donors through phone calls, personalized written and email communications, event invitations, and other creative outreach.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Development team and other teams as necessary to develop creative design, messaging, and data segmentation for outreach.
• Analyze mid-level donor program revenue trends throughout the year to assess results and recommend appropriate changes to increase results.
• Lead the execution of two D.C.-based donor events in coordination with other members of the Development team.
• Keep donor database up-to-date for mid-level tier.