Regional Lead- Early Childhood Partnerships (Western US)
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Business Development
Primary domain: Education
Postal code: 80301
Country: United States
$3M - $10M
Our mission is to accelerate language development in children birth to three, in order to improve their cognitive, social, and emotional health and to close opportunity gaps.
LENA is a game changer in early childhood, and you could be a game changer for LENA. Research shows that back-and-forth interaction (conversational turns) between children and their adult caregivers in the earliest years is a key to school readiness and long-term outcomes. We integrate our patented, evidence-based “talk pedometer” technology into innovative programs to increase capacity of parents, caregivers, and educators in accelerating children’s language development, school readiness, and social-emotional health.
We’re looking for a Regional Lead, Early Childhood Partnerships/Business Development to establish and develop new partnerships across the early childhood sector at the local, regional, state and federal levels. This role is a combination of cultivating relationships, solving problems, sales and building LENA’s presence in the sector. This role is key in supporting the accelerated expansion of LENA’s programs.
In this role, you will:
· Build a healthy funnel by recruiting and cultivating county- and state-level agencies, districts, and offices to implement LENA’s programs, especially LENA Grow, our experiential professional development program for EC teachers, and LENA Start, our evidence-based parent group program to accelerate school readiness.
· Lead growth strategy development and implementation for LENA’s expansion in targeted Western US states.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to support increased brand recognition and new lead generation.
· Leverage and enhance the team’s understanding of the early childhood landscape including: head start/early head start, state & county level mandates on quality, QRIS systems, and professional development initiatives.
· Contribute to the refinement of LENA’s program expansion strategy.
· Demonstrated track record of success in partnership/business development leading to substantial growth.
· A minimum of 8 years of professional experience, including sales, business development, engagement or outreach work, ideally in early childhood.
· Entrepreneurial nature with the inclination to take initiative, move quickly, and be creative. Understands the time and place for a scrappy start-up approach.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop productive working relationships across a diverse spectrum of stakeholders.
· A keen intellect, with a strong work ethic and a team-player attitude.
· Ideally based in the Western US, near a major airport
We hire and develop great people, giving them space to flourish. Our collaborative team will help you come up to speed, and our large and growing network of partner sites provide ample opportunities to see LENA in action. You can learn more about the environment and our core values at www.lena.org/joinourteam.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, with possibility of performance based bonus. We offer a full suite of benefits including health insurance, a matching 401(k), and generous paid time off.
$75k - 90k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, join our team, and change the world, please submit a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit and a resume to [email protected] in a single PDF
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert