Impact Network is seeking a Board Treasurer to serve a three-year term beginning Spring 2019 on the Board of Directors. We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic for impacting the educational space in rural Zambia. Individuals who are willing and able to dedicate time and energy to upholding our mission are encouraged to apply.
Board members expected to join all Board meetings, and the majority of retreats, special meetings, committee meetings and special events throughout the year like our Annual Gala. There are opportunities to visit our program and schools in Zambia.
• Serve on the executive committee
• Serve as chair of the finance committee
• Manage, with the finance committee, the board’s review of, and action related to, the board’s financial responsibilities
• Review organizational investment policy and ensure the assets are protected and invested accordingly
• Ensure the organization complies with organization and statutory reporting requirements
• Work with the Executive Director to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis
• Assist the Executive Director in preparing the annual budget and presenting the budget to the board for approval
• Review the annual audit and answer board members’ questions about the audit