Talent Acquisition Manager
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Human Resources/Recruiting
Primary domain: Education
Postal code: 94607
Country: United States
About College Track
College Track is a comprehensive college completion program that empowers students from underserved communities to graduate from college. From ninth grade through college graduation, our 10-year program removes the academic, financial, and social-emotional barriers that prevent low-income and first-generation students from earning their college degree. In 1997, we started with 25 students in East Palo Alto, and today, we have ten centers located in underserved communities across California, Colorado, Louisiana, and the D.C. Metro Area with more than 3,000 students on the path to upward social mobility.
To learn more, please visit www.collegetrack.org.
College Track seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our growing Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will serve as an internal strategic partner and tactical support, focused on supporting our hiring managers in identifying and selecting mission aligned, culture add, and values-driven team members who embody our core values and help us reach critical outcomes for our students.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the full cycle recruiting process, which includes prospecting, sourcing, reviewing resumes, phone screening, and interviewing qualified candidates. They will need to be able to navigate ambiguity, quickly assess and diagnose problems, and are able to operate autonomously and collaboratively. This position will also support our effort to build, refine, and implement sustainable and scalable hiring processes, programs, and systems that support our growth.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will also support several major talent acquisition initiatives, including assisting in the development and execution of a national candidate outreach strategy that builds deep relationships and partnerships across a range of external constituencies; including partner organizations, school systems, and professional and affinity groups. They will recruit across a broad spectrum of disciplines including, but not limited to: program, education, social work, finance and people. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys forging critical relationships with geographically dispersed stakeholders and brings a strong equity lens to talent acquisition work.
What You’ll Do
- Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support execution of Talent Acquisition strategy by identifying, analyzing, and building recruitment and selection sourcing strategies, and developing diverse candidate pipelines;
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop position-specific sourcing strategies; provide candidate pool demographic data, and provide guidance and updates throughout the search process;
- Source candidates online and offline; develop and nurture candidate pipelines by coordinating recruitment and networking events and building relationships with universities, service organizations, and external recruitment partners as well as creating and maintaining a bench of strong prospective candidates for future vacancies;
- Develop tools to train, support, and coach hiring managers on TA processes, policies, and knowledge management systems
- Serve as an active and proactive contributor, thought partner and collaborator of the larger People team, including leading/engaging in team meetings, representing the team on org-wide committees and projects.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, and demonstrated experience recruiting diverse qualified candidates, across several different functional disciplines;
- You are a strong relationship builder, and are able to build credibility with key stakeholders across geographically dispersed sites;
- You have demonstrated experience leveraging and translating key hiring data into actionable insights to improve current and future hiring practices;
- You’re an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and you operate with ease in collaborating, liaising, and negotiating with multiple constituencies and departments by tailoring your communication efforts to various audiences
- You enjoy creating workflows, refining systems, processes and you have a keen ability to maintain oversight of all of the details as you coordinate many moving pieces under tight timelines;
- You are a self starter, who is comfortable in operating in ambiguity and also able to create clarity in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You experience working in launch, growth and/or transition phases of organizations;
- You are a natural problem solver, who deploys sound judgment and creativity to address challenges with limited resources and best available knowledge and context;
- You enjoy setting ambitious goals and demonstrate eagerness, discipline, and resilience in achieving goals individually and collectively, no matter the complexities that arise;
- You value learning from your partners (internal and external) and consider the user experience to be integral to systems building work; you’re highly curious and excited to learn about different people’s motivations and interests;
- You recognize the value of a diverse staff, that includes a multitude of perspectives and voices, and you proactively identify opportunities to increase visibility of our work with underrepresented communities;
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude and ability with technology, you’re comfortable leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, constructing Boolean searchesb and other technologies and tactics as needed.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please apply on our website!
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert