Search Operations Manager
Axis Talent Partners
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Human Resources/Recruiting
Primary domain: Advocacy/Social Action
City: New York
Postal code: 10003
State: New York
Country: United States
$3M - $10M
About Axis Talent Partners:
Axis Talent Partners is an executive search and talent strategy firm, founded and led by women of color, that partners with social impact organizations to provide search services and talent solutions that are grounded in relationship building and centered in equity and inclusivity.
For nearly a decade, we have been honored to partner with a broad range, size, and type of social impact organizations, spanning issues from education equity to hunger to reproductive rights to LGBTQ advocacy to criminal justice reform. In 2019 90% of the leaders we placed are people of color, and over a third of our clients have engaged with us repeatedly. We are known for being trusted advisors, delivering highly personalized service and operationalizing race equity in our work and values.
Read more about our clients and our unique approach.
About the opportunity:
Joining our lean team of partners, the Search Operations Manager (SOM) will play an integral role in helping to grow our practice and optimize our core business. The SOM will develop, improve, and support our search systems, functions, and tools so that we can more effectively and efficiently deliver our signature search partnerships, ensuring leaders of color have access to extraordinary opportunities across the social impact sector.
The SOM will also play an essential role in supporting operational efficiency across the practice, collaborating with partners on the build out, improvement of, or utilization of internal enterprise systems. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the way a boutique and reputable search practice, dedicated to racial equity and justice, functions and delivers. It is also an opportunity to learn from and be developed in search service and client management by talent experts with decades of experience.
How you will be measured:
· Research & Sourcing: Develop and execute research protocols for the full lifecycle of an engagement; this includes identifying high quality prospects for every search, leveraging and executing social media strategies and systems (namely LinkedIn), and completing high level research on new clients that is developed, prepped, and presented to partners.
· Applicant Management: Ensure best-in-class candidate experience by regularly reviewing applications and communicating with candidates through our applicant tracking system (Jazz); ensure that data on applicant flows and statuses are updated at least once a week; continuously optimize Jazz functionality and work streams; conduct first round competency interviews with executive level candidates across sectors.
· Operational Search Support: Deliver outstanding, timely operational support, including job posting, job description drafting, outreach message drafting, and client meeting material prep.
· Operational Practice Support & Special Projects: Build out internal infrastructure and systems to ensure maximum efficiency and high quality data and reporting, including optimization of our internal tools (Jazz, Salesforce, Google Drive).
What qualifies you:
· Mission Alignment: You are energized by our mission to support social justice organizations with equity-focused talent solutions and hiring leaders of color.
· Systems, operations, and process orientation: You bring meaningful experience and talent in systems design and improvement with a demonstrated history of operational efficiency and optimization; JazzHR, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Drive, and Salesforce experience a strong plus.
· Research and solution focus: You have outstanding data mining skills, particularly in candidate sourcing, research, or other similar analysis.
· Project management expertise: You are an exceptional project manager with extraordinary organization skills; you have the ability to autonomously drive work forward, but also a strong sense of when to engage other teammates for support.
· Relationship Management: You love and excel at connecting with others, whether in person or virtually; you seek to understand, listen deeply, and synthesize themes to develop an analysis; this approach informs the way you collaborate with colleagues and engage with stakeholders.
What we offer you:
· Truly competitive monetary compensation with performance bonus structure
· Unlimited time off
· Extremely flexible and remote work environment
· Generous stipends for professional development, co-working space, cell phone, and laptop
· Culture focused on individuality in work styles, balance, and self-care and wellness
· Opportunity to grow with our practice and develop your skill as an executive recruiter and client engagement leader
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
We’d love to start learning about who you are, why you’re interested in our mission, and how your experiences connect to the role in a letter of interest. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to: https://axistalentpartners.applytojob.com/apply/MildOe5ZXX/Search-Operations-Manager-Axis-Talent-Parnters?source=bridgespan
Posted By: Axis Talent Partners
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert