A position on the Board of Directors at the Institute for Creative Community Initiatives will provide an opportunity for you to engage, inspire, and empower youth, young adults, and families to embrace life changing principles through programmatic outreach.
Our strategic goals center around:
Hosting mentoring programs at select Prince George’s County high schools providing:
· Education about the dangers of engaging in health-risk behaviors
· Opportunities to give back to the community through service-learning projects
· Out-of-school experiences to help participants develop new interests
Promoting the Innovation Center for Multicultural Health Initiatives focusing on:
· Improving the quality of health care for populations throughout the County
· Designing, developing and delivering innovative health-policy driven solutions
· Exploring strategies to engage/educate health care consumers, patients, and caregivers
Offering participation in The Dove School of Business Development providing:
· Learning platforms for business success principles based on information and technology
· Expanding resources for existing and emerging entrepreneurs
· Aspiring entrepreneurs learning experiences to facilitate potential business opportunities
We welcome EVERYONE that has a passion to give back to the community.