· Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, or a related field.
· Excellent communication, listening, mediation and writing skills.
· Possess strong organizational skills with ability to meet a demanding workload
· Knowledge and understanding of Tenant’s Rights.
· Knowledge of community resources, social service agencies and homeless population.
· Experience working with particular target populations, including persons experiencing homelessness.
· Demonstrated success working with diverse populations in low-income neighborhoods.
· Experience with computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to speak Spanish is an added asset, but not required.
· Demonstrated success developing and managing strategic partnerships.
· Ability to build client rapport while maintaining professional boundaries.
· Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team and service providers.
· Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.