This associate level, internally facing role will work closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to focus on key financial processes at Bridgespan. The FP&A associate will support the team by preparing a number of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual financial reports, primarily utilizing data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Blackbaud Financial Edge. For each report, the associate is expected to assist the team with analyzing data for variances and inconsistencies, and resolving these before reports are circulated to internal management across the firm.
This position would be a great opportunity for a finance professional early in their career who is interested in working in finance/accounting in the nonprofit sector, and has relevant experience and solid Excel skills.
RESPONSIBILITITES AND DUTIES:
· Run and evaluate monthly utilization and revenue vs. cost reports, to be shared with management members within the organization
· Assemble quarterly non-comp expense reports, and assist senior team members in drafting key insights to communicate to department leads
· Support FP&A team in annual budget process by maintaining the non-comp budget, including facilitation and organization of budget meetings and communication with key internal customers
· Provide cyclical support (quarterly, semi-annual, etc.) for KPI reporting to key internal customers
· Collaborate with accounting team to support tasks related to the US monthly financial close
· Assist the team with ad-hoc internal financial analytical requests, including support to long-term financial modeling exercises