The Conservation Fund
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Environment
Postal code: 22209
Country: United States
The Conservation Fund, working with public, private and nonprofit partners, protects America’s legacy of land and water resources through land acquisition, sustainable community and economic development, and leadership training, emphasizing the integration of economic and environmental goals.
This entry level position will perform a variety of tasks related to the operations of the Strategic Engagement Team. This role will work extensively with our Raiser’s Edge CRM. The ideal candidate will be highly detailed-oriented and work well in a team setting.
- Work with Development team members to collect updates and perform regular data entry related to constituent cultivation information and stewardship activities in our donor and prospect database The Raiser’s Edge.
- Work closely with Prospect Researcher to provide and document research on prospects and new donors.
- Track grant agreements and verify documentation across platforms.
- Manage our document retention system by regularly reviewing high value gift documentation.
- Process tribute cards for gifts that come in with a dedication.
- Maintain Database & Records Assistant manual.
- Manage the organizing and scanning of our archived hard copy donor documentation into Raiser’s Edge via PaperSave.
- Batch process gifts of land into Raiser’s Edge.
- Support team members by providing back up on projects during peak times and vacations.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelors or Associates degree
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience highly desirable
- Excellent writing skills
- Interest in the mission of The Conservation Fund
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance; 403(b) plan; paid parental leave, vacation, sick leave and holidays.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
To apply, send cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Include the job title in the Subject line.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert