Senior Associate, Data Insights
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Mutual/Membership Benefit
City: New York
Postal code: 10004
State: New York
Country: United States
CECP’s mission is to create a better world through business. A coalition of CEO’s united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance, CECP is committed to the vision of its founder, Paul Newman, who understood that corporations could be a force for good in society.
Senior Associate, Data Insights will advance CECP's CEO Force for Good movement in CECP’s Data Insights practice by maintaining data excellence, building digital delivery, and growing CECP’s technological and research capacity. Position reports to Senior Manager, Data Insights.
· Coordinate and execute data collection:
o Implement the Giving in Numbers Survey, industry’s premiere questionnaire on corporate social investment, leading all stages of data collection including question development and cross-team input process, data cleansing, and ongoing oversight of survey instrument
o Execute new data collection on timely topics and in support of growth areas
o Collaborate with Company Services team on data collection outreach and requests
· Strengthen crucial dataset and assist with research and data analysis. Support production of annual releases and ad-hoc research, data, analysis and survey projects across the CECP team
· Deliver digital data insights. Capitalize on existing data visualization platforms as well as custom-built system for CECP companies; opportunity to continually explore new tools; ensure data is delivered with strong attention to data security
· Support growth and maintenance of CECP’s Valuation Guidance. Maintain materials, answer company questions, conduct landscape analysis, expand Guidance for growth, and provide trainings
· Contribute to advisory services. Support group (Accelerate Communities, Roundtables) and one-on-one engagements to advance companies’ using measurement as a tool to achieve success
· Support database management and governance. Support accurate syncing across data storage platforms with a strong attention to detail and data security
· 2-5 years of relevant data collection, survey, analysis, and/or research experience in corporate/private sector or public sector/nonprofit sector;
· Undergraduate degree required; MBA, MPA, or other advanced degree a plus;
· Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel; experience with back-end and front-end of cloud-based data collection and business intelligence tools; experience project managing and speaking the language of technology vendors/engineers;
· Past experience in the technical skills to sync data between source and database (e.g. SQL coding/programming) is preferred but not required.
· Commitment to excellence and accuracy, with a high-level of attention to detail and excellent written, interpersonal skills;
· Passion for business’ role in society; knowledge of key areas in corporate social responsibility
· Ability to work from New York City office required (at least 3 days/week); remote work available on other days
CECP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CECP cannot support candidates lacking proper authorization to work in United States. CECP provides competitive compensation and benefits with bonus potential.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, to Human Resources at [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls, please.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert