Donor Development Manager (3-5 yr experience)
Salary: to $55,000.00 /year
JOB DESCRIPTION: Donor Development Manager
Friends of Matènwa (FoM) is a small Cambridge, MA based non-profit organization working to support education, social justice, and sustainable community development in Haiti. We are looking for someone who truly wants to make a difference in Haiti.
FoM seeks a dynamic, people-oriented, development professional with strong communications and planning skills. This position reports to the Deputy Director.
- Develop and administer the Development Plan of a $1M budget.
- Manage strategies to increase donor base and contributions.
- Perform donor analyses using donor database and Excel.
- Plan, execute and participate in FoM’s annual fundraiser and other development-related/ outreach initiatives.
- Recruit, engage and supervise volunteers.
- Collaborate on grant prospecting and donor communications.
- Perform various administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Some after hours and weekend events.
- Possible travel to Haiti.
This position will pay $55,000, depending on experience. Before applying please visit www.matenwa.org to learn more about our organization.
Also view our video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuM1HR9OSA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AhapT5b9o or search for Matenwa on Youtube.
FoM is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.