Senior Associate, Advisory
Center for Talent Innovation
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Research and Development
Primary domain: Research
City: New York
Postal code: 10019
State: New York
Country: United States
$1M - $3M
Through insightful research and powerful convenings, we inspire and equip leaders to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
We envision a world where everyone can thrive; where employers and employees value the differences and the perspectives of all people.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Empower individuals and organizations
- Drive impactful change
- Collaborate as a team
- Achieve excellence in our work
- Demonstrate integrity in all we do
The Center for Talent Innovation (CTI) is a New York based think tank that conducts research, builds community, and advises companies to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
CTI currently works with 100+ companies, many in the Fortune 500, and is organized along three pillars:
1. CTI’s Task Force of member companies - a community of global business leaders who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
2. Ground-breaking research and publications on the most important issues in diversity and inclusion
3. Advisory services that drive change through the implementation of CTI research
This position is located in CTI’s large, bright office in midtown, though CTI aims to be flexible regarding work- from-home considerations. CTI is nonprofit, nonpartisan, and committed to the integrity of our research.
The Senior Associate helps to drive and deliver results for CTI’s advisory clients. The Senior Associate will work across projects focused on diversity & inclusion strategy and programming. They will support the collection and analysis of data, and development of output based on that data. They will also contribute to learning & development curricula, and create and conduct webinars, workshops and presentations.
Success in this position is predicated on a high level of analytical ability, establishing and maintaining respected client relationships, highly effective communication skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and high-impact deliverables. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working collaboratively and an interest in and passion for diversity and inclusion. This position will report to a Vice President.
Responsibilities to include:
· Support ongoing client engagements and business development with new clients
· Design questionnaires for and assist in conducting interviews, focus groups and surveys
· Gather, aggregate, organize, and clean data using Excel
· Create clear, informative reports and/or other decks
· Support development of project workplans
· Track progress of L&D project curricula
· Communicate clearly and effectively in day-to-day written and verbal communications with team members and/or clients
· Brainstorm and support development of new Advisory product offerings
· Lead and support conducting of CTI Webinars
· Work with integrity, serve as a good teammate and uphold CTI’s values
· Other responsibilities as needed
· 2+ years of experience at either a top-level consulting firm, a market research firm, or experience leading HR/D&I programs at a Fortune 500 company, or the equivalent
· Bachelor's degree with coursework in business, mathematics and/or statistics strongly preferred; coursework in gender studies, race/ethnic studies, international relations a plus
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with ability to hypothesize findings and implications from analysis output
· Highly detail-oriented and accurate in approach and execution
· Creative problem-solving skills, with ability to contribute to client-oriented solutions
· Thrive working both independently and collaborating within a team structure
· Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
· Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and advanced ability in Excel
· Highly discrete and disciplined in maintaining data confidentiality
· Ability to travel as needed
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirement to: [email protected]
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
The Center for Talent Innovation wishes to attract the best talent to ensure we are delivering on our mission.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. To meet this goal, we must have a workplace where differences are appreciated and respected. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical and mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert