Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
● Bachelor’s degree required;
● Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, including work for political campaigns, issue advocacy groups, or in relevant marketing roles;
● Experience in digital engagement and advocacy-based list-building as well as paid acquisition;
● Strong technical acumen, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges to wide-ranging audiences in a digestible and engaging manner;
● Knowledge of list health maintenance, segmentation, and email strategies;
● Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems;
● Experience using analytics to inform decision-making;
● Proven track record for being a self-starter and working independently;
- A flexible personality, sense of humor, and positive attitude are also essential.
Accountable.US is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Our work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.