Director of Leader Support and Development
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Education
Postal code: Remote
Country: United States
$0 - $1M
Stronger Consulting is a mission-driven education consulting firm. We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their own version of happiness and prosperity. Stronger Consulting partners with you to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people.
As the Director of Leaders Support and Development, you will be the chief architect and implementer of our curriculum and leadership programming, ensuring our members receive professional development and support needed to be effective, Third Way Leaders and standard-bearers of EdLoC’s values. As a senior leader in the organization, you will also support the organization’s success in reaching our mission and vision. This role reports to the Deputy Director, Sharhonda Bossier.
Qualified candidates will have/be:
- Aligned with EdLoC’s Third Way values and modeling that during engagement with the EdLoC staff and members. Ability to build alliances, leverage the power of community, and discover intersectional approaches and solutions
- A track record of measurable success at designing and implementing programming to increase leader effectiveness through virtual and in-person programming, coaching or other professional supports
You should have demonstrated systems-level leadership development experience and formal training/education in various theoretical leadership frameworks.
Able to build and advance an inclusive culture that invites diverse perspectives, new thinking, direct communication and rejects false binaries
- Experience leading internal organizational measurement, evaluation and learning
- Capable project manager and team leader, able to track progress and meet deadlines, build consensus, motivate others, hold themselves and others accountable and complete large-scale, long-term projects on time
- Possess and lead with an attitude that is positive and flexible, approaching work with a spirit of “yes” mentality to push forward through obstacles and adapt quickly. Demonstrated persistence, ingenuity, innovation, and ability to look past the simple solutions.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is comfortable adjusting approaches based on real-time learning to meet short- and long-term goals. Capable of adeptly managing a wide variety of tasks while remaining hyper-organized and of consistently meet deadlines and communicate early when help or support from the team is needed.
$120k - 140k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Apply here: https://strongerconsulting.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qmg5/
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert