Context for the Role
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Stronger is a group of 30 Planned Parenthood affiliates, representing 30 states and Washington, D.C., who came together to focus on strengthening affiliates in ways that are truly transformational, facilitating innovation needed to build the Planned Parenthood of the future.
Stronger affiliates have identified market analysis as a key strategy for delivering and expanding high-quality health care to our patients. The market analysis team will utilize data to help affiliates make more informed business decisions, with the goal of strengthening access to care, increasing health equity, and ensuring financial sustainability across Stronger affiliates. Stronger seeks a Manager, Market Analysis to manage the efforts related to developing and deploying market analysis products and key supports to affiliates. Situated within the Stronger Change Office (SCO) this position will report to the Market Analysis Transformation Lead (Associate Director) and work in partnership with Stronger and PPFA data teams.
The primary functions of the Manager, Market Analysis are to:
● Develop project plans and monitor execution to ensure affiliate customer needs are met.
● Assist Market Analysis team with developing, pilot testing, and implementing market analysis products.
● Manage market analysis software and vendor relationships.
● Provide consultative support to Planned Parenthood affiliates focused on strategic priorities related to market analysis.
● Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders.
This role will work with diverse staff across the country to create and adhere to project plans to accomplish these goals. This position is expected to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion as core values of PPFA and work with others in a culturally competent way. Duties and Responsibilities
● Work with the Market Analysis Transformation Lead (Associate Director) and Stronger Market Analysis pod to design market analysis products and lead project management of affiliate implementation activities.
● Manage market analysis software, team and affiliate client user licenses, and relationships with vendor. Oversee vendor payment operations and outline potential process improvements to drive efficiency and reduce costs.
● Coordinate calls, meetings, and communications between affiliate clients and project team throughout the project/product implementation phase.
● Improve client relationships by providing timely and accurate responses to inquiries.
● Identify process improvements to meet affiliate client needs.
● Conduct project management activities including identifying the most critical tasks, resourcing the team appropriately, and tracking timelines, progress, and results for continuous quality improvement purposes.
● Establish tools and processes to measure, track, and report utilization and performance metrics for the Stronger Change Office and Stronger Project Initiatives.
● Maintain and update a database of project related documents.
● Coordinate with the Market Analysis Transformation Lead (Associate Director) and the Stronger Change Office Director in preparing progress reports, grant reports, and other communications to Stronger and PPFA stakeholders.
● Comfortable working with a distributed team, including telecommuters across the U.S.