Chief Growth Officer
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Housing/Shelter
Postal code: 02101
Country: United States
$10M - $20M
Framework is the social enterprise of two leading national nonprofits whose bottom line is to help build strong communities. And in the end, that’s what it’s all about: building strong communities through the stabilizing force of homeownership. Founded in 2012, Framework was born from a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home.
Chief Growth Officer
Location Flexible, Massachusetts Preferred
Framework is the social enterprise of two leading national nonprofits whose bottom line is to help build strong communities. And in the end, that's what it's all about: building strong communities through the stabilizing force of homeownership. Founded in 2012, Framework was born from a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home.
Now, Framework is seeking a Chief Growth Officer (CGO) to oversee our business growth and accelerate our impact. The CGO is a new role and will be a key member of our Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Chief Growth Officer will lead Framework’s revenue generation and business development efforts, play a key role in business innovation and strategy, and lead a “growth team” of business development, partnerships, and marketing professionals. A bold thinker and strategic “hands-on” executor, the CGO will live at the nexus of marketing and business development by setting cohesive, large-scale strategy for product development and brand efforts.
The CGO will be responsible for overseeing revenue generation processes, including business development, partnership exploration, partner support, sales coaching, product pricing, and growth marketing across all Framework platforms (Homebuyer Course, Keephome.com). Internally the CGO will lead a growing team of 10 dedicated and talented professionals, including partnerships, business development, and marketing, to achieve short and long-term business goals, leading to expanded reach, diversified revenue streams, and mission-aligned impact.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-design Framework’s vision for growth (of business and impact), with CEO and SLT, including the development of strategic growth plans and financial roadmaps; be directly responsible for the activation of this vision.
- Develop and lead our revenue generation and business development strategy and efforts.
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Head of Product to cohesively approach product innovation, development, marketing, and sales.
- Act as key thought-partner to CEO and member of the Leadership Team on company oversight.
- Lead with a strong data and analysis orientation and a proven ability to drive development decisions and achieve strategic objectives and positioning Framework for growth.
- Identify and execute on innovative ways to grow business, impact, platforms, and partnerships.
- Be a lead individual contributor on revenue generation.
- Lead and oversee all sponsored programs, corporate alliance, and brand initiatives, pioneering new strategies and tactics for collaboration and financial growth.
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Working closely with the CFO, measure and analyze current revenue streams, offerings, and relationships to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy.
- Execute a comprehensive, highly collaborative and quantitative approach to deliver sustainable revenue to enable growth in products, programs, and partnerships.
- Lead, inspire and develop Framework's “growth team” (partnerships, business development, and marketing).
- Set and ensure achievement of goals and highest standard of performance within team and across the organization.
- Increase the effectiveness and productivity of the team by serving as a coach, mentor, and team player who motivates team members with energy and passion, ensuring clear expectations and accountability.
- Model Framework's core values.
Deeply mission-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset, the ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with a minimum of 10 years of proven experience leading business growth - ideally in a social impact, B-Corp, and/or complex professional services and/or start-up environment. The ideal CGO will join us with an understanding of the social impact space, partnership development strategy, sustainable growth planning, and revenue generation and will have a proven track record scaling a high-growth company and/or start-up enterprise. Knowledge of homeownership or mortgage industry is a plus.
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
The full position profile can be found here. Koya Leadership Partners, the executive search firm that specializes in mission-driven search, has been exclusively retained for this engagement.
At Framework, we don’t just accept difference –we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our customers, and the communities we serve. Framework is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating an environment and team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, styles, and experiences.
We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone. Framework does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Posted By: Koya Leadership Partners
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert