Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of some of the key approaches and challenges in successfully scaling social impact.
- Extensive leadership experience including serving significant time in senior strategic and operational roles, with the ability to motivate, develop and manage a team of consultants
- Significant experience working within, or aligned to, the social sector (non-profits and social enterprises) in the US, and ideally in international development
- Experience in consulting and understanding of the consulting firm business model
- Experience and success in business development; sales and fundraising with established relationships with philanthropists and non-profit leaders
- Experience and success in influencing as a thought leader.
Key personal qualities and behaviors
- Passionate about Spring Impact's mission and shares our values
- Credible and comfortable at executive levels
- Highly motivated, ambitious, mission driven and client service orientated
- High emotional intelligence, open to learning and exploring new ways of achieving success
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, thrives on intellectual challenge and 'raises the bar' in terms of client service delivery