Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Advocacy/Social Action
Postal code: 01062
Country: United States
$3M - $10M
RepresentUs is the nation's leading right-left anti-corruption organization. We bring together conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between to secure crucial victories that are defending our Republic and fixing America's corrupt political system.
But what it means for you, potential coworker, is that you feel what we feel when you wake up every day: a strong sense of purpose that binds you to the spirit of this nation, and an overwhelming sense that you should do something about it. And you want to work with people who feel the same.
RepresentUs is a carefully curated mix of seasoned political campaigners, policy wonks, advertising experts, designers, and engineers. We're not a startup, but we've got startup DNA: we're nimble, constantly learning and iterating, and we push ourselves to push the envelope—to ignore "industry standards" and set a new standard.
We're looking for enthusiastic new minds to help us grow, move faster, and achieve more. We believe our political system should reflect the varied voices of our nation, and so should our team. That's why we're an Equal Opportunity Employer; people of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
In 2018, we helped pass 23 anti-corruption measures—a historic year for the movement.
We're headquartered in Northampton, MA and also have staff around the country. Come win with us!
The Development Coordinator is responsible for gift processing, prospect research and other administrative duties that assist the team with donor retention and cultivation. This position reports directly to the Assistant VP for Development, Operations, and is an integral part of the development team. The Development Coordinator works out of headquarters located in Florence, MA. Working from home from the Florence area is currently being accommodated due to COVID-19 public health concerns, but some office visits might be necessary, with appropriate precautions taken. The continued option to work from home may be reevaluated in the future.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Process contributions and enter transactions into constituent relationship management (CRM) system
- Maintain donor contribution records according to industry standards
- Process and mail gift acknowledgements
- Coordinate with other departments to solidify gift processing cycle
- Conduct, organize and manage prospect research
- Review trade materials for funding leads
- Monitor and respond to emails for an incoming generic email account
- Reconcile monthly donation records with finance department
- Support development events
- Disseminate materials from headquarters to remote staff
- Serve as back-up for various responsibilities within development team
- Support organization-wide initiatives like annual Unrig Summit
- Minimum of three years of experience in a position of similar complexity and responsibility
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and integrity
- Resourcefully solve problems independently
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Ability to clearly communicate with staff and constituents
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Strong personal work ethic
We’re committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors. Accordingly, we offer competitive salaries and pretty awesome benefits, including health and dental insurance, a health reimbursement account, wellness perks, a dependent care account, and a retirement benefit. Plus disability and life insurance.
Oh, and we have this wild idea that we’ll do better work if we have time to see our friends and families, so we get four weeks of paid vacation a year, plus personal and sick time.
The annual salary range for the Development Coordinator position is $45,000 - $50,000, dependent on location and experience.
Less than $60k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert