The Trevor Project
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Human Services
City: New York
Postal code: 00000
State: New York
Country: United States
The mission of The Trevor Project is to end suicide among gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning young people. The organization works to fulfill this mission through four strategies:
1. Provide crisis counseling to LGBTQ young people thinking of suicide.
2. Offer resources, supportive counseling and a sense of community to LGBTQ young people to reduce the risk that they become suicidal.
3. Educate young people and adults who interact with young people on LGBTQ-competent suicide prevention, risk detection and response.
4. Advocate for laws and policies that will reduce suicide among LGBTQ young people.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Trevor Project is the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. We are a nonprofit that provides 24/7 life-saving support via phone, text, and chat crisis services. We also operate the world's largest safe space social networking site for LGBTQ youth and run innovative research, education, and advocacy programs. We've been saving lives every day for over 22 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Campaign Manager will help design and lead integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of reaching a diverse array of audiences and driving impact across a variety of initiatives (e.g., brand awareness, fundraising, advocacy etc.). Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and collaborating extensively with colleagues from across the broader organization, this person will serve as an exceptional project manager as they lead the execution for best-in-class marketing campaigns in service to LGBTQ youth.
Who you are:
- A digital maestro. You understand digital platforms, how they differ, and how they can be utilized most effectively to reach your strategic goals. Familiarity with marketing platforms such as Facebook's Business Platform, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and YouTube is preferred
- Innovative. You look at the way things are and then imagine 20 ways they can be improved. You're always thinking about trends in social media and tech and how we can leverage these tools
- Results-focused. You set clear timelines and drive projects to completion. You know that delivering on goals and metrics is the key to having a significant impact and growing our programs
- Project management minded. You know how to manage complex projects. You are familiar with various project management systems and comfortable making sure the organization's various campaigns are run smoothly
- Collaborative. You understand that the best way to meet and exceed goals is through outstanding teamwork. You work well with internal and external stakeholders alike
- Research- and evidence-based. You are up to date on the best online and digital marketing practices, and want to ensure that everything you do is informed by the latest and greatest thinking, technology, and practices.
- Builder. You're excited about the opportunity to take the status quo as just a starting point, then implement best practices and continually innovate
- Passionate. You care about LGBTQ youth. You care about saving lives. You want to come to work and feel inspired every day. You want to change the world
- Fun. The work we do is very serious, but that doesn't mean we don't have fun. We know how to have a good time and you should too
What you'll do:
- Devise and execute various integrated marketing campaigns, examples include:
- Marketing campaigns driven by relationships with our corporate sponsors
- Brand campaigns to increase awareness and further the positive public perception of the organization
- Social media campaigns increasing email list subscription size or driving traffic to conversion points on the website
- Support in determining campaign KPIs and managing campaign implementation, tracking, and measurement, and delivering regular reports on campaign performance
- Serve as the point person for folks inside the organization on campaign management, as well as being the point person with external partners when necessary
- Coordinate campaign strategy and execution across all Trevor channels including email, social media (paid and organic), newsletters, and internal communications
- Seek out opportunities to build outside partnerships (i.e. with peer organizations, corporate development partners, other nonprofits, etc.) to activate at key moments for Trevor
- Utilize third-party platforms like MailChimp, Asana, and SproutSocial for project implementation
- Generous vacation and holidays (like a full day off to celebrate Harvey Milk Day!), and Summer Fridays
- Comprehensive health insurance (we pay 100% of your premiums for medical, dental, and life), including gender affirmation surgery
- The Trevor Project is an equal opportunity employer
- Meaningful work at an organization that is saving the lives of LGBTQ young people every day
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE APPLY: https://www.on-ramps.com/jobs/2025
Posted By: On-Ramps
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert