In order to build capacity and community impact for this new phase of rapid growth, New Heights is now seeking candidates to fill this new senior position.
The Director of Development will be responsible for managing and supporting daily department operations and staff. This position will also be a frontline fundraiser, managing a portfolio of community level donors and annual corporate sponsorships. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing, high potential organization.
● Assist in planning and execution of all Department priorities, including fundraising events
● Manage growing Development Team
Stewardship & Strategy
● Support the CDO and ED in achieving an annual revenue goal of $3M+
● Manage a portfolio of Community level donors, fostering a culture of philanthropy through intentional stewardship throughout the year
● Cultivate, Steward and Solicit a pipeline of individual/corporate donors and prospects
● Manage and monitor online giving initiatives
● Support CDO in strategic planning and donor outreach for annual fundraising events including GameChangers Ball, MADNESS, and the Team Challenge Shoot-a-thon
● Manage event stewardship through timely follow-up strategy implementation & support
● Support with ongoing fundraising events and initiatives, including planning and logistics, ticket and sponsorship sales, auction, outreach, and communications
● Support New Heights in creating a cohesive external narrative
- Assist with website updates, including monthly blog posts and funder spotlights
- Manage the creation and execution of the New Heights bi-monthly newsletter for external stakeholders, including content creation, recipient segmentation, and design
- Ensure brand alignment and messaging across New Heights Social Media accounts