President and Chief Executive Officer
New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Community/Capacity Building
Postal code: 03301
State: New Hampshire
Country: United States
$10M - $20M
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund's mission is to serve as a catalyst, leveraging financial, human and civic resources to enable traditionally underserved people to participate more fully in New Hampshire's economy. We do this by:
- Providing loans, capital and technical assistance;
- Complementing and extending the reach of conventional lenders and public institutions; and
- Bringing people and institutions together to solve problems.
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund is a federally certified, nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) based in Concord, NH. Its Founding President, Juliana Eades, recently retired after leading the organization for 36 years, leaving it in a very solid position. The Community Loan Fund is poised for significant, continued organizational growth with a large capital base, ample demand for its programs and resources, and a very strong, well-positioned Board of Directors. It has grown from a single, part-time employee in 1983 and an initial loan of $1,500, to its current total assets of $162M, revenues of $15M, and a staff of nearly 50. With a strong team in place, the board is looking for a new leader to provide strategic, entrepreneurial leadership, likely with more emphasis on external relations and new program initiatives than on internal operational issues. The President and CEO is responsible primarily for four essential functions: governance and support of board operations, strategic leadership, organizational management, and financial oversight.
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant experience required.
- A proven relationship-building record, capacity for recognizing opportunities for new strategic alliances, and for engaging and responding to a wide variety of non- and for-profit, and government constituencies.
- Ability to facilitate processes of innovation and development of new or expanded products and services.
- Experience in the CDFI Industry (or related field) at a leadership level required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
The Community Loan Fund provides a comprehensive and flexible benefits package.
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Erickson-Pearson search via email at [email protected]
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert