Program Operations Associate
The Bridgespan Group
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Other
Postal code: 02143
Country: United States
The Bridgespan Group is the leading nonprofit consulting organization serving ambitious nonprofit leaders, philanthropists, and impact investors. We work with social change organizations such as the Harlem Children’s Zone and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America; philanthropies such as the Ford Foundation; impact investors such as TPG’s Rise Fund; and bold, collaborative initiatives such as TED’s Audacious Project, Blue Meridian Partners, and Co-Impact. Like our clients, we are passionate about breaking cycles of poverty and ensuring core human and civil rights. We value diversity, passion, respect, candor, and most of all having social impact and improving the human condition. If you want to work with the market leader that bridges the worlds of game-changing philanthropists, social change leaders, and impact investors, then Bridgespan is the place for you.
Location: Boston, New York or San Francisco
Bridgespan is currently seeking a Program Operations Associate to support the successful delivery of its "Leadership Accelerator" which provides online leadership programs for nonprofit executive teams.
The Program Operations Associate will be responsible for coordinating and supporting an exceptional participant experience from organization enrollment through completion, as well as helping to modify and/or create creating the tools and processes necessary for the programs to grow dramatically. This Associate will be a part of the broader Leadership Accelerator team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated problem solver who is excited to work with non-profit leaders and help to grow and build a high-performing operations function.
- Configure programs, prepare any custom materials and ensuring a smooth participant enrollment and onboarding process
- Coordinate and execute participant communications and events working closely with each program’s coach
- Analyze participant data, report on team progress and performance, and identify teams and individuals for coach intervention
- Provide “front line” assistance to program participants, troubleshooting issues with platform provider, vendor partner, and/or escalating subject matter questions to program coaches
- Track participant issues and feedback and recommend program improvements
- Design and build adjustments to repeatable program delivery processes and tools for operations team and program coaches based on client feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years full-time work experience; experience working with clients or external stakeholders a plus
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a changing environment
- Enthusiasm for Bridgespan’s organizational values and commitment to racial equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Stellar Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint
- Comfort and basic proficiency using web-based tools such as learning platform editors (NovoEd preferred but not required), content management systems, etc.
At Bridgespan, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are passionate about helping our clients achieve breakthrough results. An organization that reflects the diversity of our clients and their beneficiaries will produce deeper relationships, engagement, and insights. Bridgespan is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve diverse organizations, and are committed to non-discrimination.
Bridgespan will not discriminate against any employee with respect to any term or condition of employment, including but not limited to less favorable treatment, exclusion from employment or employment opportunities (including hiring, assignment, performance assessment and promotion) on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, expression, veteran’s status or other protected characteristics or status. We actively collaborate with organizations representing minority concerns and interests to build high-performing teams that mirror the communities we serve.
$60k - 65k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Use this link to apply: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=THEBRIDG12&cws=1&rid=207
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert