Senior Business Analyst
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Business Development
Primary domain: Healthcare
City: Battle Creek
Postal code: 49017
Country: United States
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation supports children, families, and communities as they strengthen and create conditions that propel vulnerable children to achieve success as individuals and as contributors to the larger community and society
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, a leading philanthropic institution helping communities create the conditions children need to thrive, is seeking nominations and applications for a Senior Business Analyst. This position will achieve strategic ends through collaborating to provide technical guidance and support to the foundation on existing and new technology systems and ensuring appropriate solutions and procedures are in place to support business requirements. S/He/They will comprehensively define and document business requirements and translate this documentation into enterprise systems (SAP, Fluxx, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, etc.) specifications and models for modification and development. This person will manage projects and coordinate efforts in the design, testing and delivery of enterprise systems, serve as interface between business units and technical resources (both internal and external), and, where appropriate, perform application configuration and/or targeted coding/development. S/He/They will review system user requirements and assist foundation staff in understanding how technology can be applied to support their needs.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5 – 8 years’ experience in relevant enterprise systems including SAP, and SuccessFactors. Candidates with experience and/or certification in SAP, Fluxx, Salesforce and SuccessFactors, as well as project management certification are preferred. The Senior Business Analyst will also have exceptional communication skills and demonstrated knowledge, sensitivity and support of racial equity, diversity and multiculturalism with an ability to work with persons from diverse backgrounds.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is being assisted in this search by Katherine Jacobs and Britni Russell Bianchi of the national search firm NPAG. Please see application instructions at the end of this document.
Information systems and technology
The Information Systems and Technology (IST) team serves as a partner and resource to support all users in resolving system problems related to enterprise systems and applications and interfacing or integrating supported applications. This team analyzes and evaluates systems and acts as a liaison between business units and internal and external technical resources. The IST team also represents the foundation in a myriad of external partnerships and contracts that support employees and stewards the mission and vision of WKKF.
While no one candidate will embody all the qualifications enumerated below, the ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes, and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (computer science, business administration, etc.) required, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in relevant enterprise system/s including SAP, Fluxx, and/or SuccessFactors. SAP, Salesforce and/or SuccessFactors certification(s) helpful.
- Two years project management experience and project management certification desired.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- In-Depth knowledge of all facets of systems development, including requirements analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation. Special emphasis placed in the area of systems configuration and implementation, including graphical user interface (GUI) application development.
- Solid working knowledge of enterprise systems architecture, modules, configuration options and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage large projects successfully, including task and resource scheduling and management and utilizing project management tools (agile tools and methods, work plans, analysis models, change logs, etc.) in managing work.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Posted By: NPAG
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert