Director of Recruitment Partnerships
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Business Development
Primary domain: Education
Postal code: 02109
Country: United States
$1M - $3M
) is an innovative college and career non-profit founded in 2015. Through a partnership with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), we help students in Greater Boston earn college degrees and obtain career-track jobs. We do this by pairing SNHU’s accredited, online, competency-based curriculum with start-to-finish coaching and support services from Duet. Students earn associate and bachelor’s degrees affordably and flexibly with a focus on employment and career advancement.
Duet is currently serving ~400 students across its locations and enrollment has nearly doubled in the last two years. Duet is positioned to grow substantially in the next five years. We currently project that we will be serving 2,000 students by 2024 and will become one of the largest providers of on-time college degrees in Eastern Mass.
A key to Duet's successful growth will be increased recruitment efforts through new channels and new partnerships. The Director of Recruitment Partnerships will be tasked with the work of increasing lead generation by creating and implementing new recruitment strategies that result in us achieving weekly and monthly inquiry goals. Likewise, The Director is responsible for ensuring a consistently high percentage of new inquiries connect with Duet in person or by phone for information sessions.
The Director will:
- Mange towards growth goals by strengthening various existing strategies and identifying, testing, and growing new student acquisition channels. New student acquisition strategies will include, but not be limited to, new referral partnerships and expansion into new geographies.
- Assess our existing referral partners to identify those already within the Duet universe who could be a larger pipeline for new students and build, execute and test the strategy to move them along the continuum from “supporter” to pipeline partner.
- Manage data related to partnerships you own and use this data, along with student stories, to grow partnerships via regular updates.
- Identify and execute new ways to generate word of mouth referrals from our network of current students, grads, and friends of Duet and spread the word about Duet in the community
- Closely track and report out on the efficacy of new channels in terms of lead generation and student enrollment to ensure we are investing our time and resources in the right channels
- Help prospective students learn about the program in various ways including
- A. Presenting to students and potential partners
- Running group and 1:1 information sessions
- Calling students whose contact info we’ve received from others
The Director will report to the Chief of Growth and Strategy and work closely with the Director of Recruitment, The Senior Director of Student Services and Enrollment Coaches to ensure a seamless start to finish enrollment experience for students, an incredible customer experience, a strong brand in the community, and successful growth for the organization.
Please note that at Duet ALL staff are tasked with the job of student success. This means becoming adept at providing support to our students at every stage in their journey. This will often include jumping in to help a student solve a problem that is outside of your job description. We all share the responsibility for our students’ success and there is no work more important than helping a student remove a barrier and move forward.
- Unwavering commitment to the mission of Duet including a deep belief in the idea that all of our students/clients have the right to a college degree and a path to a career-track job.
- An interest in, and experience working with, low-income students and first-generation college students from a wide range of backgrounds and ages.
- A proven ability to quickly build meaningful relationships.
- Willingness and ability to work some weekend and evening hours.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Mature interpersonal style, ability to interact and relate well with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to convey the value proposition of Duet to various audiences.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to quickly assess the profile and needs of various prospective students and tailor our message and process to them as appropriate.
- Ability to manage the work of several part-time staff to ensure they help us meet recruitment goals.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter to Duet’s Chief of Growth and Strategy, Liz Marino at [email protected]
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert