Executive Director, Talent Search Division
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Function: Business Development
Primary domain: Education
City: San Diego
Postal code: 92064
Country: United States
$0 - $1M
We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their own version of happiness and prosperity. Stronger Consulting partners with you to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people.
The Executive Director (ED) will be at the nexus of Stronger Consulting’s search and recruiting activities leading the client acquisition of new clients, as well as all interactions with existing clients and candidates. You will manage all operations of the search division as its leader.
This position reports to the CEO, and is an excellent opportunity for an exceptionally talented individual with substantial experience in retained search, knowledge of the K-12 education sector, and a strong interest in providing an efficient, reliable, bespoke client experience.
You will be responsible for leading the full-cycle recruiting process for our version of retained search; including recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring, and placing candidates from manager through chief-level roles for our clients.
This position will manage candidates using our internal applicant tracking system, and will play a critical role in developing diverse candidate pipelines from our internal network, as well as through internet tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
You will also manage a team of contractors and part-time and full time staff to fulfill each set of contracted services. You will also provide consultation and advise clients on search strategy. Finally, you will make recommendations to our internal team to increase the effectiveness of our work with our clients.
In collaboration with the CEO and the Stronger Consulting Growth Team, you will be responsible for growing the total revenues and profitability of your division by implementing an outreach and sales strategy offering our search products to existing and future clients.
The strongest candidates will have/be:
- Strong experience as an individual contributor, and experience leading full-cycle recruiting and talent acquisition in a client-facing service environment
- Proven ability to inspire top talent to join the teams and pursue the mission of our clients
- A highly competent project manager with project execution skills including strong attention to detail and the ability to efficiently and simultaneously manage multiple complex projects including team members and contracted resources
- Stellar interpersonal and communications skills, capable of interacting with a diverse set of external constituents
- Working knowledge of sales, business development, and new client acquisition in a services for sale organization
- An independent thinker who enjoys data-driven process innovation with a demonstrated willingness to go above and beyond to build a successful organization
- Strong analytic and systems thinking capability to interpret data and inform goals and strategy, as well as build infrastructure where none exists
- Doggedly anti-racist, with working knowledge of how to bring diversity, equity, and inclusion into recruitment, selection, and hiring practices
- A deep commitment to Stronger Consulting’s core beliefs and philosophy that exceptional talent is critical to the success of organizations working to make a positive impact in the lives of students and children
- Minimum of 7 years of sourcing/recruiting/talent acquisition experience gained from working within a high performing school system, non-profit or professional services environment
- At least 2 years of experience managing staff members or contractors to high performance
- Demonstrated experience and quantifiable success in account management, and client acquisition in a service-for-sale environment. (Be prepared to share details of your experience and success metrics/KPIs)
- Working understanding or experience in the public school, charter school, and non-profit education sector
- Ability to identify success metrics and create systems to help monitor, analyze, and report on recruitment, selection, and hiring efforts to ensure high client satisfaction and division profitability
- Proven ability to adapt to changing organization-wide recruitment needs, adjusting to the pace of work along with the ability to tolerate ambiguity as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong results/goal orientation.
- BIPOC individuals are encouraged to apply
Benefits - Health Insurance, flexible hours, 4 day work week and remote work based upon performance, personal and professional development opportunities.
$120k - 140k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Apply here: https://strongerconsulting.com/opportunities/#op-424711-executive-director-talent-search-division
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert