ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and understand the business and operating model
- Using existing baseline data, information and templates to develop workplans for program portfolio.
- Develop and manage a RACI for each program.
- Convene and coordinate internal program / project team matrix.
- Provide required staff support and coordinate logistics to ensure timely completion and delivery of high-quality programs, products or services.
- Provide day-to-day program management and oversight ensuring alignment with strategic plan.
- As experience develops, provide recommendations on SWOT analysis and market research data to realign current and add new initiatives to reach higher potential synergy with external partners.
- Provide relevant staff support to ensure achievement of Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s).
- Contribute to developing business processes that foster efficiency, streamlined working relationships, and clear communication.
- Utilize understanding of core business capabilities combined with strategic objectives and contribute to building strategic partnerships.
- Maintain inventory of status updates on programs, milestones, and key results
- Support potential new business engagements and strategic partnerships
- Contribute to the overall success of the Strategic Programs Group by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate will be attracted to the opportunity to be a part of a world class team that is doing something to truly change the world for food allergy individuals. Some specific characteristics include:
· Be able to see the forest, not just the trees. Elevate independent workstreams into an integrated, larger initiative that derives synergy with the larger initiative
· Results oriented, active (not passive) owner of programs to achieve results – not just a reporter. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Professional demeanor and experience working on a high-performing team.
· Ability to establish and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with colleagues, internal business units, volunteers and medical and public health colleagues.
· Demonstrated success in all aspects of project management.
· Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple tasks and projects.
· General understanding of food allergies and public health.
· General understanding of grants management, program development and program metrics.
Prior Experience and Education
· Minimum of 10 years of applicable experience.
· Experience managing complex or matrix teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree, minimum.
· MA/MS in Public Health or Public Policy a plus.
· PMP certification or working toward certification preferred.