Quality Assurance Specialist
CORE Services Group
Position Type: Full-Time (Paid)
Primary domain: Housing/Shelter
Postal code: 11201
State: New York
Country: United States
CORE Services Group is a social services and transitional housing agency serving over 3,000 clients daily specializing in community reentry, homeless shelters for adults and families with children, transitional independent living programs for runaway homeless youth and homeless young adults and persons living with HIV/AIDS. CORE Services Group strives to break barriers, build bridges and change the lives of our clients. CORE achieves its mission by meeting each client where they are, taking the time to understand what type of support they need to gain independence and lead productive and fulfilling lives in their local communities. Then, we match their specific needs to the most helpful set of services, including real-world life skills coaching, job readiness training and placement to living-wage jobs, aftercare treatment, behavioral healthcare services and permanent housing placements.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring compliance with current corporate and contracting policies and procedures and Statement of Work. S/he is responsible for monitoring the contract deliverables, and will work with HR & Training to ensure that staff receives all required and appropriate training.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work with facility management to obtain accreditation and meet contract deliverables. The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for gathering data on program performance, analyzing that data, and reporting it in a way that is useful to the senior management.
Reporting directly to the Director of Quality Assurance, the Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for implementing quality assurance and quality improvement measures that promote best practice and compliance with all oversight mandates as well as internal policies and procedures. The QA Specialist will perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related behavioral science, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences, or social service field, or research required
- Minimum 2 -3 years’ experience working in quality assurance and/or resource management required.
- Certification or documented training in quality assurance processes and procedures is a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, Salesforce
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred.
RELATED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly organized and experienced in handling multiple projects and workflows, with attention to detail and command of project specifications
- Ability to set priorities, manage workload during peak periods and attain goals
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team. Strong focus toward excellent customer service
- Meticulous and diligent attention to detail a must. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and schedules
- In depth knowledge of non-profit standard and company policies
- Understanding of the NYC and DC homelessness landscape
- Occasional travel to program sites to complete site visits
CORE offers a robust benefits package, including health, dental and vision benefits, flexible spending accounts and life insurance—available on the first day of employment–plus 401(k) participation after one year of employment.
$60k - 65k
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] Cover letter should describe what compliance means to you and outline its importance in a social services agency.
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert