Digital Creative Producer
Position Type: Full-Time
Function: Research and Development
Primary domain: Research
Postal code: 20036
State: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Accountable.US is a watchdog organization that works to expose corruption in Washington and across the country to ensure policymakers are acting on behalf of the American people rather than special interests
Position: Digital Creative Producer
Location: Washington, DC or New York, New York
Status: Exempt, Full-time
Reports to: Digital Director
Accountable.US is a nonpartisan watchdog group that exposes corruption in public life and holds government officials and corporate special interests accountable by bringing their misconduct to light. In doing so, we make way for policies that advance the interests of all Americans, not just the rich and powerful. Accountable.US seeks a Digital Creative Producer to support its work to root out corruption and malfeasance.
The Digital Creative Producer will be a key member of the project, collaborating with communications and research professionals across several issue-based campaigns to produce best-in-class graphic and video content. Under the supervision of the Digital Director, this producer will also be responsible for general design and branding choices across campaigns. A flexible personality, positive attitude, and creative mind are essential for this role.
The position is based in Washington, D.C. or New York City, though research projects may include travel on occasion. Some weekend work may be required. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. A flexible personality, sense of humor, and positive attitude are important.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collaborate with communications and research teams to produce engaging visual content that advances the work of several issue-based campaigns;
- Produce and edit digital graphic and video content, including but not limited to shareable social media graphics, motion graphics, animations, and short social videos;
- Develop creative concepts and make design/branding decisions across issue-based campaigns, following guidance from the Digital Director;
- Manage stock photo, video, and B-roll, as well as background sound and music; and
- Stay up-to-date on the latest artistic and digital trends and tactics.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a design-related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of digital creative production experience, including but not limited to graphic design and video editing;
- Experience with political or issue ads required;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere;
- Strong aesthetics sensibility, use of typography, and understanding of color, hierarchy, and layout;
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges to wide-ranging audiences in a digestible and engaging manner;
- Website development skills are a plus;
- Proven track record for being a self-starter and working independently; and
- Demonstrates an interest and ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Accountable.US is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Our work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Digital Creative Producer” in the subject line
To receive targeted job listings like this one by e-mail please create a job alert