If you're facing big questions in your philanthropic journey, know that you're not alone. We've distilled guidance on some of the questions most frequently asked questions by philanthropists.
- What Are the Five Most Common Traps I Should Avoid in My Philanthropy?
- How Do I work with My Family to Achieve High-Impact Philanthropy?
- The Philanthropist's Dilemma: Do I Spend Down or Form a Foundation in Perpetuity?
- Should I Give Anonymously or Publicly?
- Which Legal Structure or Structures Should I Use to Give My Money Away?
- What is Impact Investing and Why Should Or Shouldn't Philanthropists Consider It?
- How Do I Measure Performance—Both Mine and My Grantees'—in a Practical Way?
- How Do I Build Strong Relationships with Grantees?