Sunil Wadhwani is the former CEO and co-founder of iGATE Corp. His primary philanthropic vehicle is the WISH foundation (Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Healthcare), which focuses on accessible, quality healthcare and innovations in healthcare. Most recently, Sunil and his brother Romesh Wadhwani have partnered to donate USD 30 million over ten years to found the Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI), which will focus on AI for social good.
Sunil Wadhwani's Videos
- Sunil Wadhwani has a keen focus on accessible, quality healthcare
- A sense of gratitude motivates Sunil Wadhwani to give back
- Partnering with the government is key to scale, says Sunil Wadhwani
- Sunil Wadhwani on why he chose to conduct philanthropy through his own foundation
- Sunil Wadhwani focuses his giving on India to maximize the impact of each dollar
- Artificial intelligence for social good is Sunil Wadhwani's next big bet
- Sunil Wadhwani's five pillars of NGO success: organizational culture, strategy, talent, operational excellence, and collaboration
- Sunil Wadhwani on his philanthropic legacy and the importance of exposing his children to the realities of poverty
- Sunil Wadhwani on the concerns of Indians overseas who want to get involved in philanthropy: "It's not that difficult."
- Monitoring quality is key to long-term program success, says Sunil Wadhwani