Creating an Adaptive Plan
Confidently navigate uncertainty with a dynamic action plan
The world around us is constantly changing. Change can be a challenge but also an opportunity. As the pandemic highlighted, being flexible and constantly adapting is key to any organisation’s ability to reach its full potential.
In this program, your leadership team will create an actionable short-term plan to respond—and adapt—based on the changing world around you.
This program is for organisations based in India, South Asia, South-East Asia, and Africa. If you are based elsewhere, please explore our Leadership Accelerator program.
Program Benefits for Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
Having clarity on your goals and creating a plan for uncertainties can help your organisation become:
- More nimble and resilient
- More innovative
- More focused on the work that matters
At the end of the three-month period, leadership teams are expected to:
- Get clear on where your organisation wants to reach in terms of impact
- Agree on your organization’s top priorities to help reach that destination
- Develop an action plan to address areas of uncertainty
- Tailor practical tools and processes to more confidently make hard choices
Who Should Participate?
The Creating an Adaptive Plan module is designed for leadership teams, nonprofits and social enterprises. The program may be right for your organisation if:
- You are looking to create a short-term bridge plan before embarking on your next strategic planning process
- You are looking to examine or refresh your existing strategic priorities
- You are a new CEO/ED or have new leaders on your team and want to align on the path forward
- You have new initiatives on the horizon and want to jumpstart action-planning
Please refer to the Creating an Adaptive Plan curriculum for further details on the module.
The program's true cost is INR 8.75 lakhs (approximately USD $11,000) inclusive of taxes for a team of three to six. However, if you are a nonprofit/social enterprise applying directly, our fees range between INR 2.5 - 8.75 lakhs depending on your eligibility for a scholarship. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to know more.
How to Apply
Our next cohort on Creating an Adaptive Plan is starting in May 2023. If you would like to participate, please contact us at [email protected] or visit this page to submit your application form by March 31, 2023.