Confidently navigate uncertainty with a dynamic action plan
The world around us is constantly changing, which presents both challenges and opportunities. As the pandemic highlighted, being flexible and able to constantly adapt is key to any organisation’s ability to reach its full potential.
In this program, your leadership team will create an actionable short-term plan for your organisation to adapt based on the changing world around you.
This program is for organisations based in India, South Asia, South-East Asia, and Africa. If you are based elsewhere, please explore our Leadership Accelerator program.
Program Benefits for Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
Having clarity on your goals and creating a plan for uncertainties can help your organisation become:
- More nimble and resilient
- More innovative
- More focused on the work that matters
At the end of the four-month period, leadership teams are expected to:
- Get clear on your organisation's impact goals
- Agree on your organisation’s top priorities to help reach those goals
- Develop an action plan to address areas of uncertainty
- Tailor practical tools and processes to make hard choices more confidently
Who Should Participate?
The Creating an Adaptive Plan module is designed for leadership teams, nonprofits, and social enterprises. The program may be right for your organisation if:
- You are looking to create a short-term bridge plan before embarking on your next strategic planning process
- You are looking to examine or refresh your existing strategic priorities
- You are a new CEO/ED or have new leaders on your team and want to align on the path forward
- You have new initiatives on the horizon and want to jumpstart action planning
Please refer to the Executing Strategy curriculum for further details on the module.
What Else You Should Know
- Our next Developing Second Line of Leadership cohort will start in May 2024, while the next Designing Strategy cohort will start in April 2024
- Applications for all cohorts are open on a rolling basis. Cohorts are typically finalized three weeks prior to the program start date.
- Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
How to Apply
To ensure the program is right for you, fill out this form to set up a 30-minute consultation with us. During the consultation, we’ll learn more about your organisation and leadership team, and we’ll share more about the program. If we jointly determine that the program is a good fit, we’ll share details for how to officially enroll. We look forward to meeting you!
Still have questions? Read our list of Frequently Asked Questions.