Achieving Strategic Clarity
An online- and team-based program for nonprofit executives to clarify their strategy and articulate a path to greater impact.
Is your executive team focused on
the right strategic priorities?
Without a clear strategy, it can be challenging to make the right resource decisions, prioritize opportunities, communicate results, and ultimately have the impact you seek.
Achieving Strategic Clarity, a Bridgespan Leadership Accelerator program, can help. This program, which combines online learning with guided team meetings, equips you and your executive team with tools and a structured process to help you focus resources, empower your team, and deepen your impact with the communities you care about most.
Achieving Strategic Clarity Curriculum Overview
- Milestone 1: Identify your major opportunities and challenges for the next 12- 24 months
- Milestone 2: Develop/revise your Intended Impact statement to reflect current ambitions
- Milestone 3: Develop/revise your Theory of Change and agree on the unique approach and capabilities needed to achieve your Intended Impact
- Milestone 4: Assess where your Intended Impact and Theory of Change requires further research and discussion
- Milestone 5: Identify open questions that your team will need to address to strengthen your Intended Impact and Theory of Change
- Milestone 6: Identify implications of your revised Intended Impact and Theory of Change on future decisions
Pricing & Support
The Achieving Strategic Clarity program includes online facilitation, guidance, and support, and is designed to be largely self-facilitated by your team. In addition, Bridgespan offers guidance to participating teams via weekly office hours, and teams can request one private coaching session during the program.
Price: $5,500 for executive teams of up to eight members.
For organizations outside the United States, or those teams with more than eight members, please contact us at [email protected].
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are also available to organizations led by people of color. Learn More>>
Discover how Achieving Strategic Clarity can help your organization have its greatest impact
Request More Information
Learn About Our Other Leadership Accelerator Programs